Renaissance Revival Townhouse
New York, NY
Located half a block from Central Park, we restored and expanded this 1890 Renaissance Revival rowhouse, converting it back to a single family home. We handled the Landmark’s (LPC) process and secured DOT approvals in order to reintroduce the historic entry stoop and areaway. The building was carefully expanded toward the rear with the design of a new masonry and limestone façade. New Juliette balconies and wood windows were installed throughout and a new roof terrace is accessible via a stair extension to the roof.